Online Training Courses and Professional Certifications
I have led the development of extensive training and certification programs for the eCommerce payments and risk management industry. This includes a 35+ course catalog and 10 professional certification levels, ranging from eCommerce Fraud Agents that perform manual order reviews, to eCommerce Fraud Professionals, who hold professional titles such as Risk Management Director, Fraud Manager, and Director of Loss Prevention. The individual training courses and certification tracks are available for purchase online and with full catalogs listed on www.fraudpractice.com and www.CNPtraining.com.I performed extensive research to write out lesson plans and full course content. Courses cover a variety of eCommerce payment and risk related topics including credit card payment processing, alternative payment types, eCommerce identity authentication and verification, performing manual order reviews, understanding and shopping for services in the fraud prevention (B2B) market, chargeback or dispute management and re-presentment, identifying eCommerce fraud signals, account takeover fraud, courses focused on understanding and using specific fraud prevention tools or techniques, and many other topics.
Each training course, ranging from 45 to 120 minutes in instruction time, are SCORM (Sharable Content Object Reference Module) compliant to meet LMS (Learning Management System) standards, assuring accessibility to all who have interest in these e-learning programs.
Instructor of Economics, State College of Florid (SCF)
- Adjunct Instructor - 2017-2020.
- Instructor - January 2021 to present
- Program Manager, Business A.S. Degrees - August 2021 to present
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic I successfully led the transition of my on campus class to the online learning environment. The Summer 2020 terms were subsequently moved to online delivery.
- I Instruct across a variety of modalities including face-to-face, asynchronous online, synchronous online and hybrid (face-to-face lecture broadcast to online and other campuses) courses.